The Versys VS.2 is the first fight simulator that allows for nearly every grappling technique imaginable, including takedowns, with a third leg that keeps the dummy upright. Recommended for BJJ, MMA, judo, wrestling and grappling disciplines, this bag allows you to practice moves without exposing a partner to the risk of injury.
- Approx. 60" Tall
Approx. 50 lbs.
Benefits and Features
- Realistically practice grappling moves ranging from takedowns and throws, to leg sweeps, arm drags, and crotch lifts, without the risk of injuring a partner.
- Throw hand, elbow, knee, and foot combinations to upper, middle, and lower body, as well as perform under hooks, level changes, and ground and pound.
- Designed with a soft core, flexible arms, and a patented three-leg construction that is strategically weighted to stand upright and rebound to its original position.
- 40% lighter than traditional grappling bags, making it easy to assemble, move, and store after training.
- Some Assembly Required.
- Oversized shipping rates apply
- Warning: This product is sold for use in high risk activities. Before using this product, read all information. One-year replacement warranty on all Versys Fight Simulators. For details, visit www.CenturyMartialArts.com/warranty.